Answered By: Jennifer Walz Last Updated: Apr 19, 2017 Views: 12
There are thirteen study rooms located in the Library. Three large rooms with a table and eight chairs are on the Upper Level in the front, four medium rooms with a table and four chairs are on the Upper Level in the rear of the Library, and six small rooms with one or two chairs are on the third floor in the rear of the Library. The Library’s wireless network is accessible from all the group study rooms for Asbury University students, faculty, and staff.
- All medium and large group study rooms can be reserved by using our online system.
- Single users in a group study room will be asked to vacate the room for groups of 2 or more studying together.
- Personal materials and library books may not be left unattended in the group study rooms while in class, for extended periods of time, or overnight.
- Library books that are not checked out will be returned to the stacks.
- Patrons need to return the room key to the Circulation Desk if leaving the library, so that someone else can use the room.
- Patrons are asked not to move the tables or sit or lie on the table or countertops.
- The library staff is not responsible for personal items left unattended in group study rooms.